“I need to get fit for my test, but I feel exhausted after I train and it takes me a long time to recover…”
Where you’re at:
- You’ve been pushing yourself hard to increase your fitness levels, but are starting to feel the effects of constant training.
- You want to get fit and perform your best at your fitness test, but you’d like to do so without draining your batteries every time.
- You’ve tried everything you can think of but you just can’t seem to take your fitness any further.
- You’re getting stressed and worried as your fitness test gets closer and you don’t think you’ll be ready in time.
- You’ve tried various training programs, but see minimal results and find it difficult to stick to it consistently.
What your issues tend to be:
- You’re tired and stressed and your workouts just seem to add to the problem.
- You’ve had your current training routine for a while and it’s getting boring.
- You desperately want to get into the armed forces but you can’t see any significant improvements to your strength, stamina or endurance.
- You train hard, but feel as though your diet is letting you down.
- You find it difficult to find time to prepare meals and eat healthily. Sometimes you just can’t be bothered eating and you skip meals altogether.
- You wake up feeling tired and your muscles feel tight and sore which affects your training.
What you need help with the most right now:
- You want a training plan that’s designed specifically for those wanting to get fit for the armed forces, but you want to get there in one piece without feeling strung out.
- You want to train often but have a plan that’s fun and engaging which will leave you feeling exited for the next workout.
- You need the energy and motivation so that you can train at your very best every time.
- You want to spend more time getting in shape rather than recovering from fatigue.
- You want an exercise and nutrition plan that will get you super fit and healthy but also so you will be able to stick to it consistently.
- You need a dedicated person to push you to your full potential, someone who will get you laser focused and super motivated all the way to your fitness test.